Monday, February 21, 2005

song of the day;
story of the year - anthem of our dying day


had so many comments in school today please.
alot of them said i look malay, i looked like
some "minah!" others kept asking if i rebonded
my hair and cut my hair all!OMG! NO OKKKAY! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A MALAY! I ALSO DID NOT CUT MY HAIR, OR REBOND IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!


anyways!
mel! HELP! I NEED THE ALOE VERA GEL THINGY! my face is starting to peeeeel! ARGHHHHHH! HOW HOW HOWWW HOWWW HOWWWWW! OH NOOOOOO!

lets seeeee.
got my geog results back.
okay, i did VERY BADLY!
alllelllluiiiiiaaaa!
i've gotta start workin
man, really have to!

after school!
basketball competition against scgs
we lost! ): oh well.
sc was really goooood!
their layups and everything
else was just SUPERB i tell you.
its a no wonder they always
get first every year!

match was held at CCA branch.
at the same time, st nicks
was having some hockey match.
walked past all the sn girls
with audrey and maryanne all,
happily shouting for daphne.
realised that it was the b div!
gosh. so maluating i tell you.
then later, saw daphne! she was
watching the bball match!

went home with audrey after that!
alright! i'm off to mugggg! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home